Friday, November 4, 2011

Things are really getting difficult. I don't know what to do, or where to turn. Everyone has their own problems.

I'm worried about Mindy. She has SO MUCH stress the past couple days. I don't know what to do to help her. I would if I could, but is that enough?

I'm happy with Mike, but unhappy Mindy's jealous. I don't know what to do about THAT either. I can't help it, unless I uncollared him, which I -really- don't want to have to do. Until he finds something better, anyway.

I have personal problems. LMAO.

1 comment:

  1. Sweety, don't let *MY* jealousy ruin what you have. I'll adjust and manage. I'm not selfish enough that I would put my happiness before yours. We've talked about it, you know my issue with it and I'm not longer worried. Ok? ILU and you being happy is more important to me than my petty, little jealousy.

    ReplyDelete