I whispered to the richly embroidered wall, breathing life into its ancient death.
"Where can I find Elysium?"
A moment passed before a small female voice replied from the depths of the wall itself,
"Before you."
An almost disappointingly normal notebook materialized eye-level in the air right in front of me. Red cover, almost pristine condition, one subject college-ruled (lol) but upon opening it was discovered to be numerous notes scribbled and drawn in numerous styles of handwriting by gods know how many predecessors who asked the right question and had the right knowledge.
So I added my own.
I added my love to my forebears, and to those that would come later.
The Elysium magick:
It spoke of how to drain the life force of others to replenish mine. Not to kill - just exhaust.
Never kill. But drain yes. Take it without asking.
Then there were some cracked-out gargoyles and vampires, Skyrim style. Such a nerd.
More later. I've got a headache.
No comments:
Post a Comment