I'm already intimidated by my role. I think taking Neko on was a bad idea for a newbie like me, because I want to find out what being a Dominant is truly about. Mike was a good candidate for this, but Neks... ah... he's un-trainable, basically. Well... that's not entirely true. Maybe he is trainable. But I don't have the heart to make him hate me while trying to do so. (Or worse, himself)
And Mike... that is just intimidating just by principle in its own way. Here we have a man who was loyal to one Miss for years, met her IRL, has had sexual relations with her, and suddenly he's my pet. I don't even know what to DO with him. So far his only task has been to e-mail me with what he expects from a Mistress, and he passed that with flying colors. I got a small novel in under a single day.
What the fuck do I do other than tell him he did a good job?
I escape to the Sims (No, really lmao.) to avoid dealing with my own pets, and in doing so I miss Mindy and my other friends, not like there are a ton of those haha. It's like I have to trade one for the other in terms of comfort.
It's turning out to be a bit much.
Maybe I'm not cut out for this. God knows I'm not confident enough to lead. I have trouble with demanding things without a "please" after it half the time, LMAO
But I'm secretly also enjoying all of this. Even the stress. I'm fucked in the head.
No comments:
Post a Comment