Tuesday, October 25, 2011

On xia and Min

I love my best friend. I really do. She's always there for me even though I'm a doofus more than half the time. She's been my rock the past couple days; I don't even know if she knows it really. So Mindyboo, if you're reading this, ILU!! I've never had a friend quite like you. You're stellar, and awesome, and so strong! I've really felt for you over the past day or so, you've had it so tough, but you're still willing to listen to me bitch and moan about such relatively trivial things. You deserve a gold star.

In other news, xia and I have sort-of-hashed out our problems. I've been trying to connect with him on a more personal level than usual today; sorta going back to how it was about a month and a half ago. We've really deteriorated, and it took a major fight for me to see that. It's not really a good thing, but at least it was caught at all?

I suggested he start a blog just now, so we could LITERALLY READ EACH OTHERS' THOUGHTS. I think that sounded cooler than it was once it was actually writ upon my blogomatic.

I'm so weird. May update more later, I'm amped on coffee!

1 comment:

  1. ILU TOOOO So very much. You are the bestest friend a girl could ever ask for and no matter what is going on in my life, I will always be here for you. ~less than three~

    ReplyDelete